Blogger Widgets

Sunday 25 August 2013

APU@TPM : Orientation

Day 2 :

~~ The day after Day 1. Wednesday.

As if the pressure of yesterday was not enough, Day 2 orientation starts bloody early. Well, it starts early minus any bloodshed. Apart from that guy that had a paper-cut from his Student Welcome Pack.

The day starts like it continued from where it left off on Day 1. So I sank back in into my seat and watch as time flies... very...very...VERY.....slowly. Ugh! But soon as the first half of the day had passed I manage to get to know a guy from my state of birth. From SABAH!! bah~ Kihhee... this guy keeps to himself at first but then, as it turns out, he has a million stories to share. Which makes me all curious to hear as it involves SABAH!!!  XD

 " Boleh bah kalau kau !!! "

Love that phrase from back home, as in back in Sabah. By the start of the second half of the day the thick atmosphere seems to be more " normal ". I think its because I managed to get to know someone and my nerves of nervousness and excitement is back in my control. "Stay calm~~ stay calm MEA~~ 3 more years to go.". Yeah~ not really a great encouragement there.

This guy is friendly that it makes talking to him easy. When we reach the 'ice-breaking' part, thank you Allah for the 'ice-breaking' session, I was fortunate enough to be in the same group as him. As if that wasn't a blessing enough, I also had the pleasure of getting to know many a amazing people in this group. It turns out we just needed a little push to break our cocoon, to get out of our comfort zone, to get to know each other. Yeah, Sarvin and Fara~~ Dip 'n Dip!!! Let's hit that joint!!
 mmmm....mmm...mmm...Lush~~~~

As the 'ice-breaking' session reaches its end, we all did what every Malaysian did during their early stages of education when they first started school. We each stood up and went...
Each of us: "Hii~~ guys!!"
Guys n' Gals: 'Hii~~'
Us: "My name is - - - -. And I'm from  - - -.  - - years old. Planning to do the - - - course." *sits back down*
Well~~ We each did THAT apart from this guys that invites all of us to his home town. Which is a lovely gesture, and it'd be a pleasure to do so, but duuude~~. There approx. 200 other intakes wanting to introduce themselves after your massive speech plus invitation. XD
Thank you though~

No comments: