Blogger Widgets

Sunday 25 August 2013

APU@TPM : Orientation

Day 3:

Day 3 was a bit interesting. Since all of us introduced ourselves the day before  I had a general idea of their aims and target. Meh~~ cant really say that I do but I at least know their names. Hah.. =)
Along with that, each of them displayed a new look. One with confidence and certainty. I could even go on to say that I could feel their aura. It's like the competition to achieve greatness and excellence had just begun. Even though these friendly rivals are healthy and a great motivator, I was honestly startled by their aura at first.



The atmosphere was no longer thick but each individual now wears their own aura. With this each encounter, with different individuals, gives off a different atmosphere. After that early moment of being startled these new atmosphere fascinates me. I mean, we each come from a different background and many of us come from different countries, apart from the locals of course. With that each of us have a different way of doing things and a different style in how we see a problem. 3 years of this unique blend is gonna be awesome!!

" Schnitzel Awesome~~ Saaawwwsome. !! "

Nothing much other than further getting to know the UC1F1308 intake lot occurs on this day.
Last day of orientation should be something to look forward to.
Sorry I couldn't join you bros for lunch Sarvin and Aiyas~

No comments: