Blogger Widgets

Wednesday 17 September 2014

00010111th of 00001001, 0010 0000 0001 0100

As I was living in fear,
you were living to the fullest,
you showed me dear,
that fear of living is just ridiculous.

You whom I talk most often to,
one of the first friends I made in Malacca,
turns that she to,
was born in that place ba.

As I'd shifted around a lot,
I made many friends,
but most of that lot,
didn't last till the very end.

Your courage and your faith,
permeates through and through.
In the darkest of days,
you always seem to shine through.

Longevity and health I pray for you,
never stress and try not to overwork yourself,
don't want you to breath in a whole tank of O2,
again and again yeah. ^^,

Other than that,
have the most blessed of days,
and the blissful of time.
However short or long it may be,
may you always, smile and be happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments: