Blogger Widgets

Friday 11 November 2011

Problems~~

Problem 1:
                    Customer: Excuse me!?
                    Waiter     : Yes sir, may i help you?
                    Customer: There's a problem with my soup.
                    Waiter     : With what sir?
                    Customer:  Here. *passes the bowl over* Have a taste.
                    ... Waiter: Why sir? Is it too salty?
                    Customer: No~~  *insisting* just have a taste..
                    Waiter     : Is it too hot?
                    Customer: Why dont you just taste it...!!
                    Waiter     : Ok fine, may i have the spoon..?
                    Customer: Aah. THAT is the problem...

=D

Problem 2:

I want to buy an item costing £97... but i have no money..
So i borrowed form two of my friends, each lend me £50..
So now i have £100. After buying the item, i have a remainder of £3.
I paid one of them £1, the other £1 and i keep the remainding £1.
This means that i only need to pay each of them £49.

But, £49 + £49 = £98....    adding the £1 that i kept puts it at £99...
Where did the other £1 go??


No comments: