Blogger Widgets

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Dragged of Boredom~~

Was bored and tired of studying today leading me to the discovery of THE Google tricks~~

There are several tricks Google has hidden;

I     :     The 'Do a barrel roll' trick.

This one is simple to trigger. Just type do a barrel roll on the google search engine and the page will spin for a moment. I'll make it simple for you guys. Just click here for 'The Barrel Roll'.
                                    Heres what it will look like~~

II    :     If that doesn't appeal to you, then gravity most definitely apply. Check out 'Google Gravity', it will make you searching experience more interesting taking out the b-o-re out of the work. To do this trick, you simply need to type in 'Google Gravity' into the search bar and click the 'I'm feeling lucky' button.

III   :     If you cant see, make google EPIC by typing 'Epic Google' in the google search bar and click the 'I'm feeling lucky' button. Or just HERE cause I'm nice like that.

IV   :     Try this out if you have EPIC zooming abilities. Simply type in the search bar 'weenie Google' and click the 'I'm feeling lucky' button.
With luck, you wont need glasses. Because I'm awesome, HEREitIS.

V    :     I have a friend that views everything in an awkward way. I mean he writes on a blank page form the down-up and sometimes he reads sideways... So, just for those those like my friend, check 'askew' out.

So, the above are some of the ways to enhance you life viewing Xperience when surfing the web or if you are just bored slash tired, like me..      =D
*** take note however, I have only tried this on Chrome and Firefox.

END. of. 3rd. Post.

and. check out this amazing Violinists.


No comments: