Blogger Widgets

Thursday 1 November 2012

Looong~~

To keep blogging takes EPIC endurance of brain-flow as in ideas.


Blogging takes serious effort, time and "BRAIN-POWER!!!"


Trying to constantly blog is ever more difficult but not impossible.


Recently, I've drawn a blank space. A plain, white, blank idea.
Nothing to write, no more like nothing to think of so that I may write.
See, this is what happens if a literary major gets curious in the "maths".
It gets literally-algebraically-complicated. However, since I have this need
to keep my curiosity fully fed, it not that bad of a deal.

Recently, just figured out how mightily useful this blog might be.
And that got my curiosity spiked. I now crave for things to do.
Haven't felt like this in a long time. Guess this cures my EPIC dragged of boredom.

iMMA tEST a few THINGs~~



iMMA tEST   a few   THINGs

No comments: